Gnome panel problem

Brendan Henderson at Keogh's brendan.henderson at augers.com.au
Thu Oct 31 09:44:04 EST 2002

Last night I installed Star Office 5.? and immediatley after the installation finished the panel (bottom of screen) disappeared and I cant get it back. Using RedHat 7.3 and Gnome. Browsed all items in the Gnome START HERE configuration type interface. Cant find anything strange there. This PC is the terminal server (linux terminal server project) for a few other workstations and the funny thing is that the panel shows up on the workstations under X. I am a relative linux newbie.

Yours Kindly,

Brendan Henderson
Design, IT & Sales Executive

From: B. KEOGH & SONS MANUFACTURING PTY LTD.