CLUG page with CD's / Downloads on offer / wanted?

Rasjid Wilcox rasjidw at openminddev.net
Wed Oct 30 21:09:53 EST 2002

I would really like to see some (CLUG) user editable webpage where CLUG
members can place the CD's / Dowloads they have on offer, and which Suburb(s)
they live/work in.

My TransACT connection seems stable again (touch wood), so I would be willing
to put this on my server, as I already have a Wiki installed. (TWiki in
particular - thanks Brad!)  I only have a 64kb uplink, but it should do most
of the time.

What do others think??  Anyone else what to make a better offer?

Rasjid.