mini-ITX boards

Jeremy jepri at webone.com.au
Mon Oct 28 14:24:43 EST 2002

>I haven't got the exact pricing available (we don't pay GST - contrary to
>some previous posting by someone on this list), but it is about $315 inc. GST

>for the 550MHz unit (two small fans for an IDE hard disk - can be
>disconnected, of course - no CPU fan) and about $349 for the 800MHz unit (has

>a CPU fan as well).

I never said that you couldn't avoid GST - it's easy to get out of, and all
the best to you if you can do it.  However it is illegial to display prices
that don't include GST(http://www.accc.gov.au/media/mr2000/mr%2D38%2D00.htm).
 Since the price list on that the page you posted was exactly the 'ex-GST' prices
on some other pages I jumped to a conclusion.  Sorry if it was unfounded.

BTW I'd be interested in a group order - put me down for at least one.