mini-ITX boards

Martin Schwenke martin at meltin.net
Mon Oct 28 11:11:36 EST 2002

Hi Bob,

    Bob> First impressions: much smaller than an XBox, solid metal
    Bob> case (XBox has a plastic case with a thin metal liner), MoBo
    Bob> is slightly bigger than I expected.

    Bob> Runs off of a 12VDC power supply (external) at 4.5A
    Bob> (presumably including hard drive, CD/DVD ROM etc.). So you
    Bob> could run it off your cigarette lighter.

Although you've mentioned the following, they've leaked from my
brain...  :-)

So, can you please remind me/us of:

* The cost of the case?

* The cost of the power supply?

* Where you got all of this stuff?

I guess I'm wondering how much one of these would cost complete (case,
power supply, disk, 128MB RAM, ...).

Thanks...

peace & happiness,
martin

p.s. Now I'll have it in writing so I can't forget...  :-)