[oren@commsnet.com.au: re: patching Debian Linux]

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Mon Oct 28 09:21:36 EST 2002

All

Oops, I had forgotten about this email until today. I didnt respond as I do
not have a BSB and dont really want to get one. Anyway if anyone wants some
work and knows debian etc (I dont imagine the work would be overly difficult
from the sound of things) get in contact with this guy.

----- Forwarded message from Oren Fischer <oren at commsnet.com.au> -----