cisco 827h OT

Dale Shaw DShaw at exceed.com.au
Tue Oct 22 09:28:47 EST 2002

Hi Leigh,

Lots of questions to ask, most of which could be solved if you pasted a
copy of your config. If you could send output from 'wr t' that would be
good. Be sure to remove/hash out any passwords, community strings etc
(you can get a mostly anonymised config from 'sh tech').

It's not entirely clear wheere you've been pinging from/to, but assuming
you don't have any access lists applied, you're probably on the right
track in thinking it might be related to NAT (if it's enabled).

I have working 827 and 827H router configs I can check your config
against.

Cheers,
Dale