cisco 827h OT

Leigh Finch lfinch at asitis.net.au
Tue Oct 22 09:37:24 EST 2002

How do I disable NAT on the router? I tried: no ip nat inside
but it gave me an error "invalid marker" and had an arrow under the i in ip, I
was in enable mode. how can check that packets for the /28 are being sent to
the right interface (soz, first router,) is there a way I can do something
similar to "route add" on the box?

cheers
Leigh