cisco 827h OT

Leigh Finch lfinch at asitis.net.au
Tue Oct 22 09:33:42 EST 2002

My topology is

ADSL					Ethernet
-------------------Cisco 827h---------------------server
		165.288.*.*     203.46.*.9		203.46.*.210

when I ping 203.46.*.9 or 10 it comes back with the IP 165.228.*.* and I cant
access any of the ports on 203.46.*.210, a traceroute on 203.46.*.210 will
give me a full trace to 165.228.*.* I configured the router with the web
configuration tool, as this is the first one I've set up, I dont mind
configuring it via a terminal, if thats what I need to do. just need some
good docco in order to do it.

cheers