CLUG meeting 24 October 2002

Simon Burton simonb at webone.com.au
Mon Oct 21 10:39:04 EST 2002

On Mon, 21 Oct 2002 07:23:35 +1000
Michael Still <mikal at stillhq.com> wrote:

> The October CLUG meeting is next Thursday night
> (24 October 2002) at 7pm in room N101, on
> the ground floor of the Computer Science and
> Information Technology building at the ANU.

Is anybody coming to entertain us this month? (Apart from Bob and his gadgets)

Does anyone have a request for a talk subject?

I need to find out about autoconf, m4 and all that,
so i can distribute my code for different systems;
e.g. various libraries can be used but are not essential.

bye for now!
Simon Burton