REQ: Suse 8.1

Michael James michael at james.st
Sat Oct 19 13:49:27 EST 2002

>Hello,
>Does anybody have Suse 8.1 linux or the live evaluation cd which i can get a
>copy of? I will pay media costs and postage costs. If not version 8.1, an
>earlier version.

I've got 8.1 0 on order from everythinglinux.
While it's available overseas, the freight is $US50.
EL very honestly say they won't have copies till end of the month.
The same thing happened with 8.0,
 it was weeks before the factories got round to filling Aust orders.

It takes 7 CDs,
 though most is in the first 3 and 7 and 8 never get called for,
I have 8.0 on DVD, but no way to burn a copy.

FWIW,
michaelj
--
A right not exercised is a privilege
a privilege not exercised is illegal.

Michael James			michael at james.st
8 Brennan St			Phone: +61 2 6247 2556
Hackett, ACT 2602		Mobile: +61 4 1747 4065
AUSTRALIA			Fax: +61 2 6278 0011