Small PC...

Howard Lowndes lannet at lannet.com.au
Sat Oct 19 09:03:11 EST 2002

I was shown a mobo the other day that is real neat.

About 125 mm x 150 mm with MMX CPU soldered on the underside.  Topside has
kbd, 2xUSB, video, RJ45, DB9 serial, slot for (short) RAM chip, IDE pins,
IrDA pins, second serial pins, and others I can't remember.  It all runs
on 12v (2 pin connector).  It will also carry a daughter board for PCMCIA
slot.

Can anyone ident the form factor?

On Thu, 17 Oct 2002, Donovan J. Edye
wrote:

> G'Day,
>
> I know this sounds like a motherboard but.... I was wondering if such a
> thing existed "out there" somewhere. I am looking for a PCB that has a
> processor and some memory that I can run linux on. I also need a NIC/LAN
> CAT5 connector and offcourse some form of PSU. Is there any such thing out
> there? If not can anyone point me in the direction where I can get some old
> motherboards (that still have memory and CPU's on them) preferably for free?
>
> TIA
>
> -- Donovan
> E-Mail: d.edye at bigfoot.com Web: www.edye.wattle.id.au/
> "If I throw a stick will you go away?"
> "Very funny Scotty. Now beam down my pants!"
> GXExplorer - Freeware Delphi Windows Explorer Replacement
> and Delphi Components www.gxexplorer.org

Howard.
LANNet Computing Associates - Your Linux people
Contact detail at http://www.lannetlinux.com
"Flatter government, not fatter government." - me
 Get rid of the Australian states.