Access/PGSQL

Terence Kearns terencek at isd.canberra.edu.au
Wed Oct 16 13:11:43 EST 2002

Thanks for the tip, I have actually used this feature in MS SQL server.
I've also migrated Access mdbs to MSSQL too with great success. I
suppose it really is the obvious solution (if you have mssql) but it is
only recently (after my first message to you) that I discovered the ODBC
client driver for pgsql. The windows ODBS pgsql installer makes it nice
and easy to install too.

I'll definately give it a go (speed is not an issue for me).

it will be interesting to see what is/isn't preserved (ie, foreign keys
etc). A lot of it will probably depend on the ODBC drivers.