Redhat 8

Terence Kearns tkearns at fastmail.fm
Wed Oct 16 12:25:23 EST 2002

OK you convinced me ;-)

I'll download it and give it a go.

PS. can anyone tell me how to make mozilla use plain text? I went to
preferences and set
preferences>mail&news>send-format = 'convert message to plain text'
Not only doesn't this seem to work, but there doesn't seem to be an
option under the format menu in the compose screen which lets you drop
the formatting.
grrrrr!
I guess it's a but and I'll have to upgrade from 1.1 or go back and use
a more stable version :-/