MS Access / PostgreSQL

Terence Kearns tkearns at fastmail.fm
Mon Oct 14 11:23:32 EST 2002

If there is still a windows box to run access, then you could use it via
ODBC - although this assumes you have a client interface. There are many
different GUI clients for postgresql so I'll leave that up to you to do
a search.

As mentioned earlier, you can convert the mdb file to postgres (Access
supports forreign keys and mysql does not, I recomend postgres). I have
an mdb file which contains functionality for exporting PG compatible SQL
dumps. I've had mixed success with it but perhaps there is a newer
version now.

I think this might be the site. It talks about Access97 though :-/
http://www.sevainc.com/Access/

other handy info about linking tabled between Access/PostgreSQL
http://joelburton.com/resources/pgaccess/faq.html