24 port switch recommendations

Matthew Hawkins matt at mh.dropbear.id.au
Sat Oct 5 03:32:08 EST 2002

Stephen Peilschmidt (stephen at sfp.com.au) wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> I am looking for a 24 port 10/100 unmanaged switch for my home 19 inch
> rack -you've all got one havent you? :)

One?  You mean you only allow 23 guests to simultaneously use your spare
beowulf cluster? ;)

Seriously, the last set of switches I've seen in action were purchased
from Page Data in Fyshwyck, they stock mainly DLink gear, and I don't
think there was any major operational dramas.

--
Matt                  "Our products just aren't engineered for security"
                            -- Brian Valentine, Microsoft Senior Vice-President