clean up time

Wally wally at wic.net.au
Fri Nov 29 21:45:52 EST 2002

Hi all,

I have a Digital VR290 (19inch) monitor that I am happy to give to a good
home. RGB input. It doesn't work as far as I know though the power light
comes on. Suit someone who has the time to try and fix it or for spares. It
IS heavy. http://www.monitorworld.com/Monitors/dec/vr290da.html

I also have a bunch of faulty UPS'ssss. They are 3kVA models (Emerson
Accupower Select 3000) They come it two parts - the UPS case and the battery
case. The battery case has 4x 12V 17Ah batteries, which is one of the
reasons I originally bought them. I want $50 per UPS. Again this would suit
someone who wants to fix them or is just after the batteries.

Email me for more details

Cheers

Wally

PS I am in Canberra