reminder: Inaugural CAUUG Technical Symposium

Bob Edwards Robert.Edwards at anu.edu.au
Fri Nov 29 08:31:57 EST 2002

Just a quick reminder that the inaugural CAUUG Technical Symposium is on
tomorrow (Saturday 30th) at 1:30pm in the N101 Seminar room of the CSIT
Building at the Australian National University.

Speakers are:

keynote:
  Andrew Tridgell - Semantic difference between Windows and Unix systems

  Bob Edwards - experiences at DCS, ANU, running Linux on the desktop after
	3 years in a Solaris environment
  Andrew Bartlett - A look at Windows Authentication (Andrew is Manager,
	Authentication Subsystems of the Samba Team)
  Michael Still - Implementing a DNS server with shell - should be interesting
  Brad Hards - apologies - I can't find the title of this one - sorry.

Cost is $10 for AUUG members (student members free) and unemployed etc. $20
for everyone else.

Keep the evening free and we'll meet in town at a mutually agreed place for
dinner and drinks etc.

Cheers,

Bob Edwards.