Stolen Laptop

James McNeill james at heague.com.au
Thu Nov 28 14:32:14 EST 2002

William HeagueIf I could ask a BIG favour of everyone...

My place was burgled last week, and we have just discovered that my friends laptop was taken, among other things.

it was a HP pavilion ZE5170 (2.0 GHz Pentium 4, 512MB RAM, 40GB hard drive), and he wants it back.

This was brand spanking new and will probably stick out like a sore thumb in any 2nd hand laptop sale.

There are very few of these babies in australia, so if anyone sees one, please get in touch ASAP

My friend is an arts student, and anything receoved could be very valuable to him.
Thanks again,
-James