CLUG meeting 28 November 2002

Simon Fowler simon at himi.org
Wed Nov 27 09:55:49 EST 2002

On Wed, Nov 27, 2002 at 09:48:09AM +1100, Martin Schwenke wrote:

>     >> If I see incredible demand for someone to give this somewhat
>     >> theoretical talk [...]
>
>     Steve> Well I am interested in this stuff, I am pretty crap at it
>     Steve> myself, but I like it. If you will be doing the talk I
>     Steve> wonder if maybe I can talk Clem or Malcolm into coming
>     Steve> along just so there is some Audience that will apreciate it
>     Steve> more....
>
> No, that would be embarrassing, since I haven't looked at this stuff
> for about 4 years...  :-)

That'd provide entertainment for the rest of us, though ;-)

Seriously, I'd like to hear this talk too, and given the length of
the thread along these lines I suspect quite a few others would. So
if you /can/ manage something, it'd be good . . .

Simon

--
PGP public key Id 0x144A991C, or http://himi.org/stuff/himi.asc
(crappy) Homepage: http://himi.org