cifs programming in c

Richard Cottrill richard_c at tpg.com.au
Mon Nov 25 02:55:18 EST 2002

I'd get stuck into the code for smbclient and take it from there. You could
also assume that the user is running Linux and they've mounted the share and
access the files as normal (basically an assumption for the sake of
convenience until you figure out how to do it properly).

Is it possible to mount smb shares for other unixes?

Richard

http://www.sold.com.au - SOLD.com.au
- Find yourself a bargain!