"Microsoft Free" logo/banner

James McNeill james at heague.com.au
Fri Nov 15 05:40:48 EST 2002

I've got this fantastic banner called 'C:\logo.sys' on my win95 box
(hyperthetically). It's this cool pic of clowds & stuff with some fancy
writing. :-P

but seriously, It's not a bad place to start if you want to make your
own win banner spoof. If you've got win98 you can play with
c:\windows\logo*.sys (actually 320x400 - 256c bitmaps)

-JAmes

--
======
This signature was stolen from the 'self referencing statments' department