ADSL with USB

Steve.York at hpa.com.au Steve.York at hpa.com.au
Mon Nov 11 12:28:07 EST 2002

Hi,

I'm about to get ADSL connected, and discovered that there are USB and
Ethernet modems.
Are there issues using the USB ones under Linux???
At the moment I'm running Debian unstable on a G4 Mac, but when the
lease runs out I'll switch to Intel Debian.
So if there are issues on either can someone please let me know??
I believe the modem they send out is made by D-Link

Stephen York

IMPORTANT
The contents of this e-mail and its attachments are confidential and intended
addressed.  If you received this e-mail in error, please notify
the HPA Postmaster, postmaster at hpa.com.au, then delete
the e-mail.

This footnote also confirms that this e-mail message has been swept for
the presence of computer viruses by MimeSweeper.  Before opening or
using any attachments, check them for viruses and defects.

Our liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments.

HPA collects personal information to provide and market our services.
For more information about use, disclosure and access see our Privacy
Policy at www.hpa.com.au