linux in government

John Griffiths john at capmon.com
Sun Nov 10 11:45:43 EST 2002

sadly i need to manipulate a lot of the adobe extensions to pdf, (the
fields in the
information section, the bookmarks etc,)

also the distiller (as discussed on this list) is unequalled in the free world

and the adobe distiller server which does purport to run on linux costs
$5,000USD

i'm working on getting win4lin going to cover my legacy apps.

also i'm somewhat limited in my ability to reshape the work practices of the
office ;-)

Cheers.

John