[Q] (Slightly OT) KVM Over CAT5 or Other....

Andrew Smith andrew at coolchilli.com
Sat Nov 2 15:12:56 EST 2002

I use Serverlink 4 way cpu switches, about $400 inc cables from places like
PC Connections in Weston (ACT).  With a good quality VGA cable you might get
that distance and still read the picture :)

Serverlink's are cheaper than Blackbox and just as good, even made in OZ I
believe.  They allow for on screen naming of each machine, support different
meece and have keyboard menu hotkeys.

Andrew