ntlm

James McNeill james at heague.com.au
Fri Nov 1 10:07:27 EST 2002

 >Does anyone know if this works in a W2k environment where machines
have to be added to the >domain by an admin before they can join the
wonderful world of  M$?
<Schnipp>

This will depend on how you postmaster has set up the authenticaion.
IMAP is not usually a domain-sensitive kinda service (but can be set up
to be) in my experiance. so if you can route packets to the IMAP server,
 and you can authenticate with NTML, then all should be sweet.

Never actually tried under these circumstances. It's worth a shot though.

-James

--
======
This signature was stolen from the 'self referencing statments' department