Tour the world and watch it fall down

James McNeill james at heague.com.au
Fri Nov 1 10:03:57 EST 2002

Local attraction:
site of Old Canberra Hospital. It may be a gordie museum now, but we all
remember what happened when polotical stunts and engineering went wrong.

don't forget to visit Katie Bender's memorial on the far shore.

just while we're being mobid.

-James

--
======
This signature was stolen from the 'self referencing statments' department