Linux Conference in Canberra?

Martijn van Oosterhout kleptog at svana.org
Wed May 29 09:50:35 EST 2002

On Wed, May 29, 2002 at 09:28:35AM +1000, Steven Hanley wrote:
> On Tue, May 28, 2002 at 10:25:53PM +1000, Paul Bryan wrote:
> > What sort of help is needed?
>
> find and boook the venues, caterers, accomodation, etc. We need to set up
> facilities for handling conferences fees and related items, and then handle it
> when it comes in. ...

I don't know if the guys in perth are doing it, but it would be cool if the
online payment arrangement with the Commonwealth bank could be sustained.
Similarly, a lot of the application forms and stuff can be used from
previous conferences.

So, who wants to be CFO :)
--
Martijn van Oosterhout   <kleptog at svana.org>   http://svana.org/kleptog/