ps2pdf without breaking into many pages

John Griffiths john at capmon.com
Wed May 29 09:48:03 EST 2002

>LZW wont work with xpdf, and many of the open source viewers. Ghostscript
>will compress the PDF contents for you if you ask nicely -- using Flate.
>
>Mikal

Apologies Mikal, last time i tried was a few years ago, using debian/woody
GNU Ghostscript 6.53 I actually got a smaller file than acro distiller
produced for quite a complex document, AND it looked decent.

WARNING -
This email is confidential and may contain copyright material.
If you are not the intended recipient of Capital Monitor's original e-mail,
please notify me by return e-mail, delete your copy of the message, and
accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Republication or re-dissemination, including posting to news groups or web
pages, is strictly prohibited without the express prior consent of Capital
Monitor Pty Ltd.

John Griffiths			Tel 02 6273 4899
Capital Monitor Pty Ltd		Fax 02 6273 4905
Press Gallery 			Mobile: 0412 690 643
Parliament House		e-mail: john at capmon.com
Canberra   ACT   2600		http://www.capmon.com
Australia			ICQ No: 7933859