Linux Conference in Canberra?

Steven Hanley sjh at wibble.net
Tue May 28 09:29:12 EST 2002

On Tue, May 28, 2002 at 02:18:12AM +1000, Pearl Louis wrote:
> Just a quick question.  When is the conference being held (obviously
> 2004, but which month?).  Let us hope it is not September...

well there was a suggestion of july sometime (middle of winter) to repay the
brisbanites for making us suffer in their summer this year. However it is
something that will have to be worked out as we have to find a time when
people are able to come (notably the speakers are often booked to go to
various things already) so it will be decided once we get this thing moving.

        See You
            Steve

--
sjh at wibble.net http://wibble.net/~sjh
You are subtle as a window pane standing in my view