Linux Conference in Canberra?

Steven Hanley sjh at wibble.net
Mon May 27 19:56:49 EST 2002

On Mon, May 27, 2002 at 07:38:44PM +1000, Michael Still wrote:
> Do you actually require an assistance for preparations now (for instance a
> proposal, sketch plans, et al)?

Well I stil have to get back in contact with the organisers for perth and some
other people to ensure we still have 2004 (that it has not already been
grabbed by another city). Some time next week (hopefully) I will know these
things and be able to put more details on the list.

       See You
           Steve

--
sjh at wibble.net http://wibble.net/~sjh
You are subtle as a window pane standing in my view