CLUG meeting 23 May 2002

Simon Haddon simon at sibern.com.au
Wed May 22 21:22:06 EST 2002

Same as Matt I have not been able to attend for a while now.  If anyone
is interested (and I can make it) then I could talk about my experience
in setting up a Linux/mosix cluster with failover for web hosting.

Simon

On 22/05/02, 19:56:48, Matthew Hawkins <matt at mh.dropbear.id.au> wrote
regarding Re: CLUG meeting 23 May 2002: