Hub 4 Port Ethernet PCI card (XH7914) TE100-DC4PCI/ TE100-S4PCI

Mark Purcell mark at purcell.homeip.net
Tue May 21 22:53:30 EST 2002

Has anyone had any experience with these cards under Linux:

http://www.dse.com.au/cgi-bin/dse.storefront/3cea095605021ad42740c0a87f9c0651/Product/View/XH7914

There is an reference on the NZ LUG but other than that I haven't been able to
find any details.  Looks like a good form factor and given that my firewall/
router is running 24x7 downtime shouldn't be an issue.

While I guess great performance can't be expected from the RTL 8139, running a
small cluster shouldn't pose a problem.

Ah found it:
http://www.trendware.com/products/TE100-DX4PCI.htm

Or even the 10/100 Mbps switched version at
http://www.cougar.com.au/index.cfm?ID=33&PART=7698

Mark