Greeks bearing gifts?

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Tue May 21 06:58:56 EST 2002

On Mon, 20 May 2002, Felix Karpfen wrote:

> In aus.computers.linux, there was a recent posting from:
>
> http://www.pcug.org.au/~kdambiec/.
>
> It offered a 3 CD set of RedHat 7.3 (2 programs and 1 documentation) for
> $8.80.

This is the same person who recently spammed a whole bunch of Linux User
Groups lists around Australia. I am not aware of anyone who has purchased
from him.

You could also try http://www.everythinglinux.com.au, who I've heard many
good things about... They don't have the CD-R listed at the moment, but
they might be in the process of downloading it anyway.

Also, goldweb (Churches Centre Belconnen) used to offer inexpensive
(free?) duplication of distros.

Cheers,
Mikal

--