Portmaster or Equiv Where to buy?

Dale Shaw DShaw at exceed.com.au
Wed May 15 22:36:05 EST 2002

Neil,

A quick search of my archive turned up this, which still appears valid:

http://www.vianet.net.au/forsale/ <http://www.vianet.net.au/forsale/>  (message originally posted by David Rea, david at staff.vianet.net.au <mailto:david at staff.vianet.net.au> ).

I've had good results with the Digi DataFire RAS 30 but recently a bunch of Digi products have been sold off to Patton (www.patton.com). It's not a NAS in its own right and it supports digital and analogue so it's not directly comparable.

Cheers,
Dale