Debian 3.0

Mon May 13 11:52:25 EST 2002

On Mon, 13 May 2002, Michael Still wrote:
> Just so people know, this message got sent multiple times to every LUG
> mailing list in Australia that I subswcribe to. The general concensus is
> that the message is spam.

To be fair, I don't see how its any different from the (now gone)
Linuxcare folks saying they'll burn CD's of any Linux distribution.  $5
from Karen, $5 of chocolate biscuits from Linuxcare ... six of one, half
a dozen of the other.

And the multiple posts I just put down to honest mistake / MTA screwup.

That being said, Karun has been an even more prolific poster than me,
and I don't like my title of Mr Annoying being stripped ;-)

--
Matt