Searching for CPU

Ben.Westgarth at facs.gov.au Ben.Westgarth at facs.gov.au
Thu May 9 09:25:01 EST 2002

I can recommend against going through Renew computers unless no there are no
other viable avenues. They are overpriced, completely unwilling to bargain or
listen to reason, and you will get better warranties from the market guys. If
you do have to visit them, make sure you don't mention that you are a linux user
or they will void the insignificant warranty they do give (I'm not kidding!).
Can't say anything either way about lanyon computers.

Cheers, Ben Westgarth

mpainf at tpg.com.au on 09/05/2002 09:09:24