XFree86 (rawhide) and mozilla

Matthew Hawkins matthew at topic.com.au
Mon May 6 16:46:33 EST 2002

On Mon, 06 May 2002, Simon Haddon wrote:
> Wouldn't it be under a .mozilla or .Netscape type directory in your login
> directory?

Looks good to me, I have ~/.mozilla/$USER/<somehash>/Mail/
(which is mostly blank, of course, because I use Mutt)

On the subject of Mozilla's mail/news client, I tried it a few times and
I think its really nice.  One of the PHB's is using it exclusively now,
and its nice to see Mozilla being used and accepted by end-users like that.
(of course, nothing has come close to replacing Mutt for me yet)

Death to Netscape 4!

--
Matt