Next CLUG meeting

Nemo - earth native nemo at cheeky.house.cx
Thu Mar 21 19:56:18 EST 2002

On Thu, Mar 21, 2002 at 04:10:30PM +1100, Brad Hards did utter:
> > Next Thursday, 28th March
>
> Does anyone want to play the talks game again?

I believe I was on the list for XDM theming - and I'm as ready now as I
was last week for it. (that is, none at all).

With that in mind however, a themeing talk isn't a whole lot without
making use of the display... just standard VGA it takes I assume?

.../Nemo

Come to CLUG, watch nemo install XDM themes on his system for the first
time in months and forget to remove the "rm -rf /" trojan he put in the
-devel scripts ;)