Next CLUG meeting + swap

Jeremy jepri at webone.com.au
Thu Mar 21 17:29:17 EST 2002

>Hi Nicolas,
>
>On Thu, 21 Mar 2002 15:38:47 +1100 Nicolas Cherbuin <n.cherbuin at anu.edu.au>
wrote:

>> Could you remind me when the march CLUG meeting is taking place?
>> I turned up at the wrong time last month I'd rather not repeat that...
>
>Next Thursday, 28th March

At 7 o'clock.  In the morning.  It's kind of like a working breakfast, only
we don't work.  You probably missed it because you showed up in the evening.

OK, I'm kidding.

However I do have 3 cdrom drives + controller to trade/give away.  Two are one
speed creative Labs that need the accompanying controller.  The third is an
elderly 6-speed ATAPI cdrom.

I'm looking for a USB-MicroA (I think that's what they're called) or a 18v 200mA
transformer.