a debian sid apt question

mobtek mobtekl mobtek at netspace.net.au
Sat Mar 16 12:25:40 EST 2002

Hi there,
		anyone getting a similar problem with apt using debian unstable at
the moment?  Doesn't matter which mirror I use I get these 104 error
messages

root at eudoxus:apt] apt-get update
Get:1 http://ftp.au.debian.org unstable/main Packages [1751kB]
Err http://ftp.au.debian.org unstable/main Packages

                          Error reading from server - read (104 Connection
reset by peer) [IP: 203.16.234.20 80] Get:2 http://ftp.au.debian.org
unstable/main Release [82B]
                                                                     Get:3
http://ftp.au.debian.org unstable/contrib Packages [53.9kB]

                 Err http://ftp.au.debian.org unstable/contrib Packages

                                          Error reading from server Remote
end closed connection [IP: 203.16.234.20 80] 0% [Waiting for file]

cheers Peter van der Male