gah, 'out of office' on a mailing list

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Mon Mar 11 17:53:10 EST 2002

On Mon, Mar 11, 2002 at 03:05:30PM +1100, Drake Diedrich wrote:
>    Who (if anyone) manages these lists?  Could you post and unsubscribe
> the people who autoreply to you?  :)

If you look on the web pages on lists.samba.org you will see tim potter is
the list admin, last I spoke to him about it at LCA 2002 a few weeks ago he
was still the list manager for all these lits. So I suppose harass him for
new and interesting features on the samba.org lists.

	See You
	    Steve

--
sjh at wibble.net http://wibble.net/~sjh
You are subtle as a window pane standing in my view