gah, 'out of office' on a mailing list

Drake Diedrich dld at coyote.com.au
Mon Mar 11 15:05:30 EST 2002

On Sat, Mar 09, 2002 at 03:04:04PM +1100, Damien Elmes wrote:

> Is there anything we can do about this, other than send them mail about their
> silly email setup? I'd be inclined to unsubscribe them from the list until they
> fix it up. But that might be a bit rash.

   Sounds perfectly reasonable to me.   Their vacation agent is ignoring the
unnecessarily more irritating than the usual vacation messages.

   Who (if anyone) manages these lists?  Could you post and unsubscribe
the people who autoreply to you?  :)

(for those who aren't posting, everyone who does is getting direct
autoreplies from a few places.  Just imagine if .1% of the LKML had
such autoreplies..)