Looking for Calender Generating Program

Andreas Bauer baueran at in.tum.de
Sun Mar 3 01:22:11 EST 2002

> I am looking for a calender program for linux which works like
>
> /usr/bin/cal
>
> but produces output suitable for printing.  One month should take up
> one A4 page and each day should be in a box/rectangle big enough so
> someone can write a small note for a particular day.
> Any such program floating around out there that can do this?

Use LaTeX and emacs to do it.  You can open a calendar using M-x calendar
and then use M-x cal-tex-cursor-month to generate LaTeX code for a nicely
layouted calendar sheet.

The emacs manual describes this in more detail, of course.

Cheers,
Andi.

--
(o_  Andreas Bauer, baueran at in.tum.de, http://home.in.tum.de/baueran/
//\  "Should've bought a Holden, Frank!" -- Ozzie in Bad Taste