transact vpn- vapourware private network

Alex Satrapa grail at goldweb.com.au
Sat Jun 29 13:02:37 EST 2002

On Saturday, June 29, 2002, at 11:48 , Michael Smarsz wrote:

> TransACT, until now, have been reluctant to dedicate equipment and
> manhours to the TransCity project because it is not directly revenue
> raising (yeah, I know, value add...  preaching to the converted here).

Perhaps they don't realise just how many ADSL customers are waiting for
TransACT to get their Peer-to-Peer proxy sharing/gaming/video
conferencing system going ;)

Not so much a case of adding value to the subscriptions of customers
they already have, but a means of getting new subscriptions from
customers they don't have yet.

Alex