CLUG Meeting 27 June 2002

Bryan, Paul Paul.Bryan at cit.act.edu.au
Thu Jun 27 16:24:18 EST 2002

Apologies too all of you who I promised CD's to.

Unfortunately, I've only managed to download one ISO over the last couple of
days. wget has just been sitting trying to download for ages. There's a hard
limit of 30 (not very many I know) connections at once. You're supposed to
move up the queue as people disconnect but there must be a lot of people
connected. I'll leave wget running and let everyone know when I have the
ISO's.

Again, sorry about that.

Paul Bryan
Technology Support Group
Bruce Campus, Canberra Institute of Technology

Ph: (02) 6207 3316
Fax: (02) 6207 4293

paul.bryan at cit.act.edu.au