rxvt + screen

Nemo - earth native nemo at cheeky.house.cx
Thu Jun 27 09:41:45 EST 2002

> impossible scrolling back using Shift+Pg-Up when screen runs within rxvt.
> I also tried screen within xterm and that worked like a charm...

Curious. shift+pgup activates, by default, the terminals scrollback -
which is independant of screen's scrollback. I live in screen all the
time, and shift-pgup has never scrolled back my screen session,
regardless of terminal. (maybe there is a screen config for this?)

I always use ^A-[ in screen to enter copy mode, and then ^u abd ^d to
scroll up and down a half-page at a time. esc-esc will quit copy mode
and return you to where you were.

.../Nemo