CLUG meeting 27 June 2002

Kim Holburn kim.holburn at anu.edu.au
Mon Jun 24 23:47:29 EST 2002

At 10:40 PM +1000 2002/06/24, Jeremy wrote:
>>Mikal
>>
>>PS: If people want CD-Rs of distros, now is probably the time to start
>>asking...
>
>OK, if someone could cut me two new Debian stables and one Lindows,

Is Lindows Open Source and freely distributable?  I didn't get that impression from their website.

Kim

>I would be grateful in cash.  Just the core CDs - I'm a big fan of downloading what I need from the net.
>
>TIA,
>Jeremy
>

>>--
>>
>>Michael Still (mikal at stillhq.com)     UMT+10hrs

Kim Holburn  Network Consultant  P: +61 2 61258620 M: +61 0417820641
Email: kim.holburn at anu.edu.au - PGP Public Key on request

Life is complex - It has real and imaginary parts.
     Andrea Leistra (rec.arts.sf.written.Robert-jordan)