... and other stuff

Brad Hards bhards at bigpond.net.au
Mon Jun 24 20:55:40 EST 2002

On Mon, 24 Jun 2002 20:01, Eyal Lebedinsky wrote:
> At the office we used to have a LJ/III printer, long gone. I now notice
> that we still have two paper trays (A4, LTR). Before I trash both, does
> anyone want them?
I have some stuff that I'll bring along too (ISA cards, maybe a switchbox or
two).
However some of the junk is big/heavy. In particular, I've got a Compaq
Proliant SCSI backplane/enclosure (dual power supplies, all the usual stuff).
I'll lug it in if anyone thinks they want it. Otherwise, it can sit in the
shed for a while longer

Brad

--
http://conf.linux.org.au. 22-25Jan2003. Perth, Australia. Birds in Black.