CLUG meeting 27 June 2002

Paul Bryan pa_bryan at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jun 24 19:50:01 EST 2002

If anyone wants any of:

RedHat 7.3
Mandrake 8.2
Solaris 8 (Intel version - not available from SUN anymore)
Gentoo 1.2
FreeBSD 4.6
BeOS Personal Edition (Not sure which version)
NetBSD (Not sure which version)
OpenBSD 3.1
Debian 2.2
Engarde Secure Linux
Slackware 8.1
Suse 8.0 GPL (Live eval) - basically everything excluding non GPL stuff

And anything else that tickles your fancy here:

http://games.telstra.com/gamearena/resources/files/index.php

Let me know before the meeting and I'll bring 'em along. Some of these I
already have and some I don't but I can download them for free via a Bigpond
ADSL account at work so you might as well cash in while you can!!!

If there's something I don't want, I'll download it anyway and trade for the
same number of blank CD's at the meeting.

Cheers,
Paul.

On 23-Jun-2002 Michael Still wrote:

> The June CLUG meeting is next Thursday night
> (27 June 2002) at 7pm in room N101, on
> the ground floor of the Computer Science and
> Information Technology building at the ANU.
>
> As always, don't forget about the pizza, so come
> hungry and bring about $6 to cover the cost of
> your share if you want some.
>
> See http://clug.org.au/ for more directions and
> a map.
>
> Cheers,
> Mikal
>
> PS: If people want CD-Rs of distros, now is probably the time to start
> asking...
>
> --
>
> Michael Still (mikal at stillhq.com)     UMT+10hrs

- --