New clug website?

Simon Burton simonb at webone.com.au
Fri Jun 21 10:39:29 EST 2002

On Wed, 19 Jun 2002 09:45:07 +1000
Michael Still <mikal at stillhq.com> wrote:

> Hello fellow cluggers,
>
> after some administrative overhead, I am now the new maintainer of the
> CLUG website. Responsibility for things like opening the meeting room and
> the email lists still reside with others...
>
> Anyway, my reason for writing is to determine if there are any suggestions
> for things that people believe could be done better with the site... For
> instance, I am toying with breaking the "one big page" into a series of
> smaller pages, to ease access to the information.
>
> Another thing I would like to improve is the list of open source projects
> being undertaken by CLUG "members". So, if you've got a project you like
> listed, please let me know.

yes, this is a great idea!
can we have a note of the author(s) of each project aswell?
Also, a minor point: when im looking at one of the categories,
development tools, i cant (?) navigate back to the category listing
but the "root" link goes back to the home page.
Anyway, i can use the back button.
Send source (if it's not the html) ? (so i can try some ideas)

-simon burton